THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIPS
Building and maintaining relationships is the foundation of a powerful service experience - and a meaningful life. This unit challenges us to closely examine the core elements of powerful relationships, and the opportunity to practice those philosophies through service experiences.
- Read and comprehend texts, citing evidence to support analysis.
- Write texts to examine a topic and convey ideas clearly.
- Reflect on your service experiences.
- Effective civic participation involves identifying problems or dilemmas, proposing appropriate solutions, formulating action plans, and assessing the positive and negative results of actions taken.
- Engage in activities that meet community needs.